- What is waterless car wash?
The waterless car wash is an ecologically friendly innovative technique and a sustainable solution to carwash industry. It uses 100% biodegradable products including the ingredient derived from carnauba palm plant, popularly known as Carnauba waxes which seal the vehicles base metal and wax coats the surface of the paint and at the same time it helps double protection, repelling of water, making the surface slick, shiny and giving anti-static protective qualities. Therefore, the products clean, polish and wax the vehicles all at once and its anti-static property prevent dust particles from being attracted to the vehicle after washing. It also protects all surfaces by using specially blended high grade ingredients, lubricants, wetting agents and surface protectants. This process is commonly known as a Waterless Car Wash. The wetting agents in the product soften and emulsify surface dirt, dust and grime, whilst a specific blend of fluids lubricates the surface with a microscopic layer of protection. It leaves your car with a protective coat making it shiny.
- How does it work?
1) Dirt particles are softened, emulsified and encapsulated by the application of waterless carwash solution and are gently ‘lifted away and suspended’ from the surface preventing them from revisiting the surface of the paintwork. Then, the encapsulated dirt is trapped by the microscopic fibres of the Microfiber cloth.
2) The Carnauba waxes which seal the vehicles base metal and wax coats the paint surface at the same time for double protection; repelling water, making the surface super slick, shiny and giving anti-static protective qualities. This helps to prevent dust being attracted to the surface keeping the surfaces cleaner and shinier for much longer than old style traditional washing.
- Why should we go for waterless carwash service?
Among many reasons, most importantly,
- To save water, lives and planet; because traditional carwash service providers use 150 to 200 litres of water to wash a vehicle
- To protect environment from being polluted by the dirty waters or wastages that drain in rivers and oceans;
- To save wait time, because it is mobile service, vehicle can be cleaned anywhere it is parked without moving from parking spot;
- It is economic as Éco Lavetech Inc. offers reasonable, affordable and competitive rates
- Pride and Utmost customer satisfaction by one on one customer service;
- How do you clean extremely dirty vehicle has thick mud or clay or sand stuck to the skirts?
We do simply rinse or steam off from that specific locations using ‘vapor steam technology as the steam with the combination of heat and pressure lifts the dirt from a car’s surface and allows to wipe dirt away easily with a microfiber towel.
- Which area does Éco Lavetech Inc. offer service?
Montreal city and its proximity
- Does waterless carwash scratch the paint?
Not at all, because the when solution is applied, it softens, emulsify and encapsulates the dirt and it is trapped and lifted away from the surface preventing them from revisiting paintwork using high quality microfiber.
The solutions are non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-flammable, and completely scratch free means non-abrasive
- How does waterless car wash solution protect the paint?
The waterless carwash solution contains ingredient that derived from the plant including popularly known as Carnauba waxes which seal the vehicles base metal and wax coats the paint surface at the same time for double protection; repelling water, making the surface super slick, shiny and giving anti-static protective qualities. This helps to prevent dust being attracted to the surface keeping the surfaces cleaner and shinier for much longer than old style traditional washing.
- How long does take to clean a vehicle?
It depends on the size and how it is well-maintained, hence it should takes about 15 to 30 minutes to wash, clean and shine it.